Team Lead Messaging Business
This position is responsible for driving the success of the messaging business development team, overseeing and optimizing messaging operations, and developing/implementing strategies to enhance communication and engagement for our clients and customers. The position will also identify new opportunities, potential partnerships, and innovative ways to expand our messaging business reach and impact.
- Responsible for A2P, P2P and P2A Messaging Operations
- Responsible for Fiscal Revenue and Margin
- Responsible for achieving monthly team targets and sharing business insights with team members
- Liaison with SMS partners, Enterprises, Mobile Operators, Internal teams, and vendors to run smooth operations
- Handle SMS route negotiations with partners, daily traffic monitoring, and perform QOS testing
- Develop concept, commercial assessment, business model, and justification for enhancing SMS margin
- Responsible for preparing management presentations by compiling weekly/monthly management reporting, traffic analysis, and raising flags
- Oversee end-to-end data acquisition, conduct comprehensive data analysis, and deliver requisite data to bolster performance tracking, facilitate management reporting, and enable critical business insights
- Manage ongoing messaging projects to ensure completion on time and prepare QOS and project status reports weekly and monthly
- Must have 4 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Telecommunication Background is preferred with an MBA
- GSM knowledge, Commercial Business knowledge is preferred
- Must have good command of MS Excel and Word.
- Must have good Business Analytical and Strategic Planning skills.
- Must be a team player
- Able to work on flexible timings