Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
Acmetel, offers Direct Inward Dialing (DID), a service that seamlessly connects telephone numbers to a company’s PBX system. DID can be utilized with local, premium-rate, toll-free, and International toll-free service numbers, ensuring enhanced connectivity and convenience.
Local Phone Numbers
Enabling Businesses with Flexibility, Scalability, & Cost Savings
- Minimizes the need for multiple trunk lines, resulting in cost savings on long-distance calls
- More control over where and when you receive calls. A mobile workforce demands a flexible solution. More robust telecommunications system for your business
- Seamlessly connect customers with employees whenever they need assistance, eliminating any barriers or obstacles in the process.
- Irrespective of geographical location, reach out to team members using dedicated extensions, ensuring seamless communication across different buildings, cities, or even countries
- Given the preference for local phone numbers, businesses operating in one city have the flexibility to establish phone numbers in another city or country, catering specifically to customers in those markets.