- Must be able to collect, identify, summarize, and provide market data analysis to achieve quantitative and qualitative marketing decisions.
- Must develop and implement procedures to draw appropriate conclusions for advertisement needs, business opportunities and risk management.
- Must have knowledge of business intelligence and data analysis software (power BI, Tableau, Microsoft Excel), SQL programming, R and date mining software – Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, plus 24 months of experience in Business intelligence or Data and Marketing Analyst.
- Alternative Requirement: Master of Science degree in Marketing Analytics